- 3 eggs
- 120gr sugar
- 90gr melted butter
- 60gr 00 type flour
- 100-120gr pistachio flour (grind Original Sicily Pistachio kernels)
- Instant yeast
- Original Sicily Pistachio Sweet Spread
- Beat the egg red with sugar with the hand mixer until the mix becomes bright and creamy.
- Add the melted butter, the 00 flour and the pistachio flour slowly. The mix will be a bit though.
- Stiffen the egg whites and add them to the mix. Make sure you mix them moving rom the bottom to the top to avoid unstiffing the mix.
- Add the yeast
- Spread some butter into a baking tray of about 22-24cm and cook in the oven for about 30minutes at 180deg.
- When the cake is cold, garnish the cake with the pistachio sweet spread and the pistachio flour.