Try this simple and tasty recipe to prepare an extravagant Eggplants Bruschetta starter:
Ingredients (for 4 people):
- 1 roll of fresh bread (baguette or any bread of your preference)
- 4tbsp Organic Eggplant Bruschetta Sauce
- 100 gr of fresh ricotta or any mild, soft and creamy cheese of your preference
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- sea salt
- Cut the cherry tomates in halves or quarters. Cook them with basil at medium heat with some extra virgin olive oil for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the Organic Eggplant Bruschetta and touch of sea salt and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- In the meantime chop and toast the bread on a grill.
- Preheat the oven at about 200deg.
- Add the cheese and let it melt for 3-4 minutes in the oven